LATEST EVENT IN MUMBAI -INDIA CONSUMER ELECTRONICS & HOME APPLIANCES EXHIBITION
Venue: Bombay Exhibition Centre Mumbai
NSE Nesco Complex,
Off Western Express Highway,
Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063
Dates: 22-23-24 November 2018
Organiser: SingEx Exhibitions Pte Ltd
SingEx Exhibition Ventures Pte Ltd
#01-01, 11 Tampines Concourse
- · India is the world’s fastest-growing major economy and is now the second-largest smartphone market in the world after China.
- · India is also counted among the largest fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and durable markets in the world, worth US$ 38 billion and US$ 10.7 billion, respectively. The consumer durables market in India is expected to reach US$ 20.6 billion by 2020 with India becoming the fifth largest consumer durables market in the world by 2025.
- · These numbers are growing year on year and it is clear that India and its people are moving ahead at tremendous speed. Global corporations see India as the key market for future growth, driven by a positive demographic population and increasing purchasing power. Every serious business wants to enter India, but how do you penetrate this vast and varied market.
- · The India Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances Show is your key to unlocking India. A truly international platform with more than 14 participating countries, it is positioned as a strategic converging event for manufacturers from all over the world.
- · The India Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances show is the latest event of Mumbai in 2018 specifically designed to fulfill the needs of the electronics, home appliances, and personal care industry and is a one-stop comprehensive sourcing & trading platform.
Digital Imaging Equipment
Computers and Peripherals
Office Automation and Equipment
Personal Care Appliances
Retail Chain Aggregators
Distributors & Dealers
Corporate Sourcing Heads
SME & MSME
Large Format Retailers
Buying & Trading Houses
Wholesalers & Agents
Government Procuring Agency